Menu

Monday, January 16, 2017

Sunday Best

I normally have to get the kids ready for church by myself, so I sometimes have to resort to letting the kids jump around the family room so I can get ready haha.

This was right before Connor's first time going to nursery.

Connor did so good! He was so excited to see all the fun toys in the nursery room. He loves snack time and his teachers tell us that he's well-behaved.

Claire and Connor on their first day in nursery. They're seriously the most beautiful kids! I think they look so similar, except Connor has some masculine features. So so cute!

Connor was exhausted and fell asleep on the way home from church that day.

A little snack before church.

Sometimes I look like a hobo all week, so on Sunday when I get all dolled up I have to do some Sunday Selfies to document it.


No comments: