Menu

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Connor Newborn Photos

We did Connor's newborn photos ourselves, and I'm so happy with how they turned out!

Richie snuggled Connor to sleep before we got started. I think Connor looks like a mini Richie in this picture. Also, please notice the cleft chin. I can't count how many times I've already kissed his little chin. I just love it. :)

Does anybody need some cheek fat? Cause we have plenty to spare at the Preece Home. 

I think this picture also looks like Richie. 

There's nothing sweeter than a newborn. :)

A heart, in honor of Valentine's Day. 


Connor woke up and we had to snuggle him back to sleep. He posed his hand like that on his own haha. 




Another great view of his cleft chin. And his chubby cheeks. 

Claire was at my parent's house while we were doing photos. So the next week, Uncle Landon came over and helped me get this photo of the kids together. Props to Landon for laying on the floor behind the ottoman, holding Connor up so he didn't fall. :)

No comments: