Menu

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Aquarium

We got a season pass to the Loveland Aquarium a while ago. I finally remembered to take my camera when we went yesterday. :)

 Uncle Landon also has a season pass!

I'm so glad he came with. I don't think I would have been able to keep up with Claire. He chased her around the whole time. :)

Lindsey and Penny have passes too. Anytime Claire gets to see Penny, she talks about her for the rest of the day. 

Uncle Landon following Claire up and down the ramps. 

We normally pack a lunch when we go there. Claire asked to eat lunch right when we walked in the door. It was only 10:30, so I told her she had to wait a little while. This little girl could probably eat a cow. 

Claire snuggled on Landon's shoulder while she ate. I have to bribe her with treats just to get short hugs normally, so I was pretty jealous.

The girls played on the little playground there. 




And they played on the "horsey" for a while. 


Claire's current favorite exhibit is the otters. Penny loves them too. Look at those two cute faces. 

Claire and Landon ran upstairs to drive the "big ship" before we left. 

We love the aquarium!

No comments: