Menu

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Last of the Pictures

I've been terrible at blogging lately. Partially because I'm not in the habit of pulling out my computer in this new house, and partially because my camera broke. These pictures are the last of my pictures from my camera. Luckily, Richie bought me a SLR and it's arriving later this week. I can't wait to try it out. Be prepared for a million semi-focused Christmas pictures in the next few weeks. :)

I curled Claire's hair recently. I don't like doing it often because it's damaging, so I wanted to document it. She has the prettiest hair. 

We went bowling with my family a while back. 

Claire LOVES bowling. 

However, she doesn't love when she has to let someone else take a turn. :)

We went to my parent's ward Halloween party. There was a little train ride in the parking lot. Claire begged for me to ride it with her. 

Richie and I dressed as bacon and eggs. 

Claire asked Daddy to ride the train too. 

So long, point and shoot camera. You'll be missed!

No comments: