Menu

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Beginning of Fall

I forgot to post this blog post. I wrote it over a month ago. Better late than never, I guess!

Claire had a Halloween Carnival through her dance studio. I only managed to take one picture though. She got to meet Elsa and Anna and was completely star struck. She also did some trick or treating, Halloween games, and played on a bounce castle. 

Claire saw this pumpkin at the grocery store and just HAD to have it. When we got home she picked it up and went back to her room. I asked her where she was going and she told me she was going to paint her pumpkin haha. I couldn't argue with that!

She switched between total concentration...
...and total admiration of her pumpkin. It was so fun to watch. Every time someone comes to our house, she has to show them her precious pumpkin. 

I think she got the idea to paint the pumpkin from this:

I found this "stain glass" airplane at the dollar store. Claire painted it for probably thirty minutes. She was so proud of herself. Up until this point, she had only done finger painting. 


Nana came over and helped us decorate the pumpkins we picked from the yard. 

Claire did this one by herself. 

Mommy's pumpkin. 

Daddy helped Claire with this pumpkin. 

Daddy's pirate pumpkin. 

No comments: