Menu

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Jackson: Part 2

I was going to divide the Jackson trip into a few different blog posts, but I'm SO behind so I think I'll just do the rest of the pictures here.

It's tradition to stop at Jackson Hole and get ice cream at the very beginning of our trip. We took our ice cream to the park and the girls loved playing with Papa. 


The Gwilliam clan in front of the antler arch. 

Scotty Dog and Heathen. 

My parent's friends, the Thomas's, came with to Jackson. 

Claire playing in the park. 

Lily and Ty

Claire and Lily played ring around the rosies. 

We also stopped at Burger King on the way to Jackson Lake. Burger King is not exciting at all, but I loved this picture of the girls wearing their crowns. They loved spending time with each other on the trip. 

Me and Amy.

Traveling in the Car. Claire was exhausted. 

We took a hike up to Hidden falls. Claire was exhausted (again) and wanted to snuggle on my shoulder the whole way. The water falls were so pretty and carrying a 27 lb baby on my hip the whole way was totally worth it haha. :)

Mommy and Daddy in front of the falls. Aren't they the cutest?

On our way up the mountain. 




Claire had a sudden burst of energy and decided she was ready to walk on the way down the mountain. 


We took about twenty pictures and this is the best we got haha. Remember how I said that Claire's favorite animal is a moose? Well, Nana went and bought these matching shirts for the girls after they got to see the moose on the lake. This is Claire's favorite shirt now. She calls it her "blue moose" shirt. She also has a favorite book now--If you give a moose a muffin. 



Eating grapes on Papa's lap. 

Kate and her daddy. 

Out to dinner.

Claire took this picture. Pretty good, right?

The girls at the marina. 

That's all the pictures (I think!). Jackson was great!

No comments: