Menu

Monday, March 3, 2014

Swimming

We swam one afternoon at the hotel in California. Claire had a complete blast! We're going to have to swim A LOT this Summer. 

Richie is such a hunk. 

We loved playing with Gavin and Griffin in the pool. They're both fast little swimmers. 

Claire loves wearing sun glasses. She also likes taking them off. 

Adorable. 

Gavin and Griffin. 

Claire loved jumping from the edge of the pool into our arms. 

Apparently toddlers are better at smiling straight into direct sunlight than adults.

Brynn looked so cute in her ruffley swim suit. 

Our little family.

Claire playing with her BFF, Brynn. 

Playing with Daddy. 

Gavin loved playing with Uncle Richie.

Gavin and Griffin chased my foot around the pool for quite a while. My foot is pretty fun. 

Claire is so cute. Look at her. She's like, "I OWN this pool."

3 comments:

Heather said...

It was so much fun to watch these cousins playing together. I'm so glad you guys could take a couple of days off to go with me to visit!

Kathie said...

Thanks so much for coming! We loved every minute of it.
And Claire, she is just pure entertainment at all times. Love you all!

sNick said...

It kind of makes me throw up in my mouth a little to hear you call my brother a hunk. Especially in reference to a picture of him without his shirt on. I'm glad you like him, though. He's a nice guy.