Menu

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Truth Tuesday



  • I've spent the last few hours working on Calc 2 homework with my brother-in-law. I thought it was actually pretty fun. 
  • This next picture needs some back-story. Richie and I met in Calc 2 at USU. He had gotten home from his mission 5 days earlier and didn't remember anything about calculus. I told him I'd be willing to help him out. He always used Facebook private messages to ask me if I wanted to study with him. 
*Disclaimer* I completely recognize how overly bold I was being. I just find this conversation funny. Richie and I joke about it a lot--I love it. 

If you can't read the conversation, it's typed out below the picture.




Sept. 15, 2009
Richie:  Hey, I don't know if you've done the practice test yet... but if not, and if you want a buddy to do it with, then I could use some help...
Lauren:  Hey! I did it right after math class... And I have an athletic class til nine tonight so I probably can't. But I definitely want to be study buddies. :)
Richie:  Dag... curse you and your being on top of things... well, have fun with classes. 
Sept. 16, 2009
Richie:  Have you already done 7.3?
Lauren:  Nope. Is that the one that's due Friday? I haven't even looked at it yet. So ya know... If you were to work up the guys to ask for my number it'd be a lot easier for you to ask me about math stuff. :)
Richie:  Touche

  • I'd also like to note that the very next private message that I received from Richie was on March 29th, 2010 and he said, "I freaking love you."
  • Richie and I saw this garbage bin on campus. It says "prosecutors will be violated" haha!
  • My mom gave me the nickname "baby dot" and "dot" a long time ago. I've always loved it. It wasn't until this last week that I realized that dot was short for daughter. 
  • This picture is why I hate listening to people sing the star spangled banner. 

credit
  • Today we were all at The Children's Place and I held up a pair of shoes to see if Claire liked them (she has a shoe obsession). She threw herself to the ground and frantically started pulling at the velcro. I think she liked the new shoes. 
  • Claire can count to ten (but not really). One, one, one, one, one, six, six six, nine, ten! She thinks she's so funny when you tell her to say "two" "three" or whatever and she just says "one." She even smirks at you. 
  • Soapy piggy tails are the cutest. 

  • And to end TT, let's all look at a picture of what it looks like when you ask your baby to smile while she's trying to poop.

No comments: