Menu

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pre-Holiday Fun

Hey everyone! I'm back from my blogging break. I planned to not really blog over the holidays so I could focus on just hanging out with family, but that break extended a little bit longer than planned. Oops. 

I have so much to catch up on. Be prepared for a blog post overload. :)

Claire got sick a few weeks before Christmas. It was so sad, but I'm glad that it happened early so we didn't spread germs to family. This is a picture of how Claire wanted to read her books-laying against your chest and occasionally glancing at the book.

It broke my heart to see her sick, but it was so sweet to see her snuggle up to her Daddy all day. 

Claire got better pretty quickly and we decided to do a Christmas date with our friends before we left Logan to visit family. We made a gingerbread house with The Weller fam. It was a blast. 

Kelsey and Brian. We love doing stuff with them. Stay tuned to see the fate of our gingerbread house that we worked so hard on. 

This is a completely random picture of Claire some time in December. I just remember that she pointed at the camera and said "PLEEEEASE" until I took a picture of her. I'm sure she also wanted me to post the picture here on the blog. There you go, Claire. 

Our Christmas card that I was going to post on our blog a month ago. I'm sorry if you weren't one of the few people who got one of these in the mail. You can print it off and put it on your fridge, if you'd like. 

My Mom and Dad got us a full size tree (early) for Christmas. I LOVE it. It's a peacock tree, if you can't tell. I wish that the pictures did it justice. 


I also found matching wrapping paper for our presents. Cute, right?

More blog posts about Christmas to come!

No comments: