Menu

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Morning

Christmas was so different this year. And in such an amazing way. Last year, Claire was really little and didn't get the whole present thing. This year, she was happy as a clam. It was so fun to watch her rip open present after present. Sometimes she was more excited to open it than to see what was inside. But as long as she was having fun, I was happy. 

Gavin showing off his new robe. 

Lily and her new dress.  

Claire wouldn't look away from her new toy long enough to smile for a picture.  

She loved ripping off the wrapping paper. Obviously. :)

 Gavin and Griffin with some toys from Santa.

Opening presents. 

The war zone. :)

After opening presents we had breakfast, cleaned up, and went to visit the Preece family. I'll be blogging about that soon. I think next up I'll do a little TT post. It's been almost a month since I've done one!

No comments: