To start off this week's Truth Tuesday, we're going to play a game called "Who Wore it Better?"
- So, who wore it better? My vote is for Claire.
- No, I don't really style Claire's hair like that. I took the piggie tails out right after I snapped some photos.
- Joke: Why does Waldo wear a striped shirt? (answer at bottom)
- Richie was making an android app for a local company and they gave him a tablet to test it on. This tablet makes different noises than any electronics we have at our house. Well, last week, in the middle of the night, the tablet started getting notifications and I didn't recognizes any of the sounds it was making. Most people would assume it was a neighbor's phone and go back to bed. Not me. I convinced myself that there was a rapist waiting in our house, and they forgot to put their phone on silent before breaking in. I made Richie go search the whole house before coming back to bed. He found nothing and said it was probably just the new tablet. I still didn't believe him. I made him go get his phone and send a notification to himself on that tablet, just so we could replicate the "rapist's phone" sound. Richie ended up being right. There was no one hiding in our house and it was his new tablet making noise.
- Sometimes Claire thinks that I'm playing peekaboo with her, when really I'm ducking behind the kitchen island to snag a bite of Snickers, and then popping back up to say "peekaboo" and make sure she's not choking on her broccoli.
- Claire ate two pieces of lasagna for dinner tonight. She eats like a teenage boy going through a major growth spurt.
- Richie spent 20 minutes trying to convince me to stick my tongue to a 9 volt battery on Sunday. I was so scared, but I finally did it. He was shocked that I made it 22 years before participating in this rite of passage.
- If I ever need to microwave something for 30 seconds, I always type 33 instead. It just saves so much time not having to move my finger all the way from the 3 to the 0.
- Answer: because he doesn't want to be spotted.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!