Menu

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Man vs Mud

The whole Preece family let me talk them into doing the Man vs Mud run in Cache Valley. It was so fun to do together!

Before the race...

There were over 30 obstacles. We trudged through chest high mud holes like this one. We also climbed over hay bales, crawled through muddy ice baths, went on slip n' slides, and climbed over army rope courses.  




Richie and I raced to the top of a hill at the very beginning of the race. The photographer thought our prom dress and modified tuxedo were pretty cool, so they took lots of pictures of us. :)

 


Richie beat me up the hill. 

We got some pictures after the run.


Aren't we a cute bunch?


Would you believe me if I told you that these pictures were taken the same day?

Well, they were. 

No comments: