Here we go....
- Claire has decided to stop sleeping through the night. It's torture. Lauren asked me last night how I can be so heartless and listen to her cry. Yes. My wife thinks I'm heartless.
- Claire walks everywhere now. It's wonderful. Except when she tries to walk down the stairs at my parents' house. Then it's not wonderful.
- If Claire ever sees skin, she immediately blows a raspberry on your skin. Stomachs, arms, and necks are her favorite.
- We've been getting tons of zucchini from our garden. I'm kinda sick of having so much zucchini, so I think I'll let the biggest one keep growing until the plant dies. Maybe I'll post a picture for all of you afterwards.
- While I was on my mission, I was walking around in about 10 degree weather in Ponca City, Ok. We found a dead squirrel, and decided it would be funny to put a beer bottle in its arms. Not realizing that the squirrel was frozen solid, we found a beer bottle in the nearby dried up canal, and then proceeded to jam the bottle in its arms using sticks we found around. To say it is difficult to maneuver a frozen squirrel's arms is an under-statement. All in all, I'd say the picture turned out quite well, wouldn't you?
I can't really think of anything else to say. This isn't as good of a Truth Tuesday as Lauren, but hey, it's my first one. Can you blame me?