Menu

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

California

I promise this is the last blog post of the night! I'm SO behind on blogging right now and am trying to catch up. For the sake of time, I'm going to put the rest of our vacation onto one post.

We stayed at Richie's Uncle's condo and it was SO nice. We swam in the pool there one afternoon.  

We also spent part of a day visiting his Aunt and Uncle in Huntington beach. It was fun to visit with them and see their new, beautiful home. I forgot to take any pictures with them. They recommended that we head to Huntington beach pier and go to Ruby's. We ate lunch looking over the ocean. 


We went to the farmer's market/swap meet by the pier. 

We also went to visit the Queen Mary. Anyone who is a fan of Arrested Development will appreciate this. 

This ship is the location of scenes from our absolute favorite tv show. We both HAD to get photos in front of it. 


This was the last photo I took of the vacation. I'm pretty sure Claire is waving "bye" to California.

On our trip, we also watched movies, did some shopping, played games, and took plenty of naps. It was a great trip!

No comments: