Menu

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July Birthdays

July is always a fun (and busy) month for us! We have 4 family birthdays within a week of each other: my mom, my father-in-law, my dad and then my nephew. To top it all off, my brother had a baby on Saturday! We had such a fun weekend celebrating births and birthdays!

Too bad I forgot to put the SD card in my camera. So here's a bunch of pictures that I got from my family from this weekend. 

We celebrated Terry and Will's birthdays first. Here's grandpa with all his grand babies. 


You:  Wow, Lauren. Your husband looks like a stud.
Me:   Yes. Yes, he does.
You:  Is that a stud finder he's holding in his hand?
Me:   It sure is.
He really is a stud. 

Grandma's picture of Claire. 

Claire playing with her new favorite toy.

Claire and Auntie Paige.

Tyler and Amy made me an aunt again! Baby Kate was born on Saturday and she is absolutely precious. Don't you want to just run your fingers through her hair? That's what I did all weekend. 

 Grandma with 75% of her grand daughters and her favorite child.

Claire wasn't too happy about me holding Kate.

Congrats Ty and Amy!


1 comment:

sNick said...

Claire's face while Caydence is holding her his classic. Ha!