Menu

Friday, July 12, 2013

Family Fun!

My cousin, Hailey, got married a couple weeks ago and all of my family was in town for the wedding. I don't have any pictures from the wedding yet, but I have a few pictures of my family at home. My parents were in grand baby heaven!

Do you know how hard it is to get five little ones to look at the camera?
My mom couldn't help herself when she found matching outfits for her three little girls. They looked so cute. I didn't want to miss out on the fun, so I threw on a matching outfit and had my brother snap a few photos. Please excuse that I don't have makeup on in the pic :)

Angel, Sunshine and Princess with Grandma
Claire will be so embarrassed by me some day :)
 Jim and Kathie blessed their new baby, Brynn, while they were out here. So we took another photo op and asked Kathie's family to take pictures of the whole Gwilliam clan. 


Aren't we a cute bunch?

No comments: