Menu

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Babies Gone Wild

Claire is getting cuter every day (if that's possible)! She's also learning so quickly. One of the cute things that she does is give big, wet, sloppy kisses any time she wants something. She's also learning how to bite/chew with her two little teeth that have grown in. Those two things together aren't a very good combination. 

Claire crawled up to me today and gave me a big kiss. Then out of nowhere she clamped down on my bottom lip. She giggled afterward and thought it was pretty funny. It was actually really cute. My battle wound is pictured below.


So did you all notice that I came up with a creative title for my post today?  (See yesterday's post if that question makes no sense to you)  Here are some other pictures that go under the category of WILD...

Claire posing on daddy's bike. This was a while ago.

I don't think I ever posted pictures when I did this. This was back in February, so she's a lot younger in these photos. 


Claire's pretty much a future rock star.

No comments: