Menu

Monday, June 24, 2013

Truth Tuesday

Guess who is going to be out of town tomorrow? This girl. So, welcome to this week's Truth Tuesday Monday!

  • Claire is over nine months old and I have never taken out her diaper champ. For those of you who aren't diaper-changers, that means that Richie has been the one to unload all her poopy diapers from our house to the dumpster. Isn't he the best?
  • THIS article makes me so dang mad, but not for the reasons you might think. Sure, the midwife should have known better. But what about the MOM? She was completely irresponsible and the article mentioned no charges being brought against her. If you've had three c-sections, you are told plenty of times that VBAC deliveries are high-risk. That mother knew better and didn't get the proper medical care she needed to take care of her baby. If you ask me, the mom should also have some sort of consequence. 
  • Last week I broke my mom's sewing machine (I've been "borrowing" it for two years now). I waited 24 hours and tried using it multiple times before officially declaring it "broken". I took it to the repair shop the next day and it worked perfectly. Don't you hate when that happens? The little old man that was helping me thought I was a complete idiot.
  • One time, my cousin/BFF, Danielle, was helping me clean out under my bed and we found a rotted, wrinkly, smelly pumpkin. It was September, and the pumpkin was still there from the previous Halloween.
  • You know someone is a true friend when they'll help you de-junk your room ALL THE TIME. I can't tell you how many memories I have of Danielle helping me go through piles of crap in my room. (See above)
  • I used to be a pack rat. (See above)
  • The picture below totally cracks me up. Seriously, just stare at it for a while. 

No comments: