Menu

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

 This was Richie's first real Father's Day. He is the greatest dad to Claire! He's so sweet to her and is always patient. If I'm ever playing with her and Richie walks in the room, she's done with me. She'll want to play with Richie because he's the "fun" parent. If she takes a long nap, he sprints to her room ahead of me to get her out of her crib. Just because he misses her. Every day, Claire and Richie will go missing for a while (sometimes 2 or 3 times/day) and I know that they've walked to the canal by our house to go look at ducks. He'll do anything to make her happy. Claire is always bubbly and happy and I know that it's because of the love and attention that she gets from her sweet dad. Thank you Richie for being the most wonderful father to our daughter. 

In the hospital when Claire was born. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.
Richie blessed Claire when she was about a month old.
Christmas time
Easter  time
Summer time
Happy Father's Day to my dad! I couldn't have asked for a better Dad. He's always been so supportive of everything that I do and he's the hardest working person I know. He has the greatest sense of humor and he's taught me to always give 100% at whatever I do. Anyone who knows my dad knows that the thing that makes him the happiest is seeing his family happy. We're all so lucky to have you. I love you daddy!



How ridiculous is it that I don't have a picture of my Father-in-Law (Terry) holding Claire? I promise that he cuddles her all the time. I just haven't caught it on camera, I guess.

Terry is so easy to love. When I first got married, I thought it might take a while before I felt comfortable to treat him like a dad. I instantly found a special place in my heart for him. He treats me like one of his own children. One thing that I adore about Terry is his many similarities with Richie. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Terry, just think of how Richie will be in 20* years.

*28


Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men in my life!

No comments: