Menu

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Truth Tuesday

I'm starting a new blogging tradition called Truth Tuesday. My friend over at A Little Bird Told Me does one every week and I thought I'd give it a try! Why, you ask? I'm hoping that it will force me to update my blog more. Also, I normally only post pictures of Claire and brag about how cute she is. Maybe TT (Truth Tuesday) will help me to venture out a little more on my blogging topics.

TT will consist of random thoughts that have no general topic and are in no particular order. Here goes...


  • Our little blog is almost to TEN THOUSAND VIEWS. See how excited I am about it? I used my caps-lock key. That's how excited I am. I know some of you real bloggers out there get 10,000 views each week, but just let me be excited, okay? :)
  • Claire drew on her face with pen a few days ago. Some of you already saw that on facebook, but I didn't want anyone to miss out on my parenting-fail.
  • Richie has never left our toilet seat up. Ever. Keep in mind that we've been married for almost 3 years.  That's a real man right there. 
  • I get asked all the time if I'm going to go back to school to finish my degree. Just to be clear, I already graduated. I majored in Statistics with a Math minor. I posted the (obligatory) pictures of me in my cap and gown, and my diploma once it arrived. I assume people make this mistake because I had Claire. I believe in family AND education.
  • I think what Angelina Jolie did was very brave. That would be such a hard decision to make. I also think that anyone who hasn't had to make that decision before should keep their negative comments to themselves. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go HERE.
  • I'm now realizing that TT might just turn into a bragging post for me. I did have 3 "truths" about Claire crawling before 7 months old, climbing the stairs before 8 months old, and already knowing to give kisses when you ask for them. But I deleted those bullet points because I don't want to brag. 
  • I've considered deleting this whole blog post multiple times. I don't blog about feelings, so this blogging style is foreign to me. 


Well, that's all for this week's TT. Can you tell it's late? Good night!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Love this post. And it is okay to throw in some bragging. I love hearing what Claire is up to. :)

Kelsey Keller Weller said...

Ha ha, I love this. So glad you are jumping on the Truth Tuesday train. We need to get together.

Also, I totally agree about the Angelina Jolie thing. I think her story is a neat one and very inspiring. Maybe not right for everyone, but it was really eyeopening for me to read about.

And congrats on (almost) 10,000 views! YAY!