Menu

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Dresses

Growing up, I had matching dresses with my mom, and I loved it! So, I decided to sew a maxi dress for me and a little dress for Claire using the same fabric (I'll put up a tutorial on how I sewed both the dresses later).


Don't you just love that sweet smile?

Am I a dork for wanting to be matchy-matchy with Claire? Yep. Do I care? Not at all :)

She's getting so big!
I couldn't decide which of these pictures to put up, so I posted all 4

Do you see the mini pocket? Pockets are super cute. MINI pockets? Even cuter.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Heather said...

The dresses turned out adorable! Lauren, you look so skinny, and Claire looks just the right amount of chubby! And, you both look VERY happy!

Kelsey Keller Weller said...

You are one hot mama! And Claire is a sweetie.