Menu

Monday, March 18, 2013

Six Months Old!


Claire is half a year old! Time really is flying. Claire is learning new things every day and is growing so big! She just had her six month check-up. She's in the 88% for height, 62% for weight, and 49% for her head. 

We've been taking a picture every month. Here is her growth so far. Isn't she changing so quickly?!



Quick, strike a model pose

Sure, I'll sleep through the night *wink wink*

The ever popular duck face

Hooray! I'm six months old!

We love you Claire! We can't wait for the next six months!

3 comments:

Heidi Hutchings said...

She is darling and beautiful, just like her mommy! Richie, I know you are responsible for some of her cuteness too! Love the pics!

Kelsey Keller Weller said...

She's so precious. I want to come see her again soon (and you and Richie too, of course). ;)

Kathie said...

I can't believe she is six months already. And sitting up! She has a million dollar smile. I just want to come kiss those cheeks. You guys need to keep posting updates all about her so I can get to know her little bit better from far away.
But seriously she is so adorable.