Menu

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas Break: Matt's Birthday

Our first day of spending time with family over the break was my brother-in-law's Birthday. We started off the day with bowling.

Richie helping our niece, Caydence, bowl.

Richie bowling

Claire and Grandma


The Preece family knows how much I love Baskin Robbins (or any ice cream) so we headed to BnR's.

Claire's second trip to Baskin Robbins

One of my favorite traditions is Bingo night. You wouldn't believe the different prizes you can choose from. This year, Richie and I won a glow in the dark ax, usb hub man, red vines, mustard monster, kleenex, 16 inch long twizzlers, pez candy and mustache cards.

The prizes

Matt got a coat for his birthday that was almost to his knees. It was funny to watch him walk around in his "dress."

Terry was the MC for our bingo game. Copper helped too.

We also went to a comedy club (a tradition that we started last year) and it was really fun! I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures from that. Unfortunately, most of the Preece clan got a stomach bug before Christmas, so our time spent there was shortened. Luckily, we were spared from the illness.

No comments: