Menu

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Graduation!

Richie graduated with his Bachelor's in Computer Science this past week! I am so proud of him! He did such a great job at balancing work, school, and a brand new baby. If you remember, I made him walk with me in May in the College of Science so we could have pictures of us together. I have a blog post on that HERE.

After Richie finished finals, we went out to dinner, stopped by the movie theater to get "real" popcorn, and then came home to watch a movie. I snapped this picture of me before dinner...

...and then this picture after dinner. Claire's headband and tutu obviously didn't last all the way through dinner time. :)

Good job at graduating Richie!  He starts in his Master's program (again, Computer Science) this January. I know he'll do great!

No comments: