Menu

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Plotting and Scheming

Yesterday, I thought to myself, "I haven't seen Becky in a long time. I wonder what it would take to get her to come up to Logan to visit us." And then I remembered that I have a ridiculously adorable child. I posted the picture below onto Facebook.

And she couldn't resist how cute Claire was... She just had to come up and visit. 

My plan worked perfectly. :) 
It was so fun to see Becky today! We love when people come up to Logan to visit us!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so glad you secretly plotted and schemed. I loved coming to visit. I just can't get enough of that "ridiculously adorable" grand baby! Paige and Terry were extremely jealous when I told them about my day. They are threatening to go up in a day or two without me! Grrr :/ Love you guys!