Menu

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fruits and Veggies

During each week of pregnancy, little Claire is compared to a different fruit or vegetable to give an idea of how much she weighs or how long she is. HERE is the link to BabyCenter's slideshow of fruit and veggies. 

I took over part of the white board in the Math and Statistics advising office to keep everyone that came through the office updated on Claire's progress. At the halfway mark in pregnancy, I was done working in the office. Luckily, Becca has been keeping the board up to date. Here are some of the masterpieces that she has drawn!













I'll  be sure to update if I get any more pictures! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the bow in each picture!

sNick said...

Haha, I hadn't even noticed the bows until I read mom's comment.