Menu

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family Fun

We're so excited that it's Summer time! Summer time means that there's lots of family activities. Here's the most recent...

My family went to a Jazz game during play offs. They lost, but it was still fun to go to! We had a delicious dinner before, and nachos/popcorn at half time. 



Richie and I went on a tour of Aggie Ice Cream. We also got ice cream afterwards, of course. 

Richie's friend, Dave, got married recently. Congrats Dave! This is outside of their reception.


We also went to Caydence and Paige's ice show. They both did such a great job!

 My dear cousin, Lindsey, is getting married soon and we had a bridal shower for her recently. If you want to read more about the shower, my mom did a blog post HERE. 


Lily turned one last week! She is getting so big. We love her so much. Again, go check out my mom's blog for a more detailed post HERE. There's a bunch of adorable photos of Lily. 


Summer is off to a great start!

1 comment:

sNick said...

The pic from Aggie Ice Cream is my favorite. :)