Menu

Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 Chicks

All through high school I had 5 friends who were always there for me. This post goes out to them.

I'd like to introduce you to the six chicks. Don't ask me how we got that name. I don't remember. Basically what you need to know is that we did everything together in high school. And I love them.

This is all of us outside the SLC Temple at my wedding.
From left to right there's Haley Israelsen, Megan Penrose, Hailey Hutchings, me, Danielle Townsend, and Rachel Springer-soon to be Parker.

Here we are "ooh-ing" and "aah-ing" over my ring.

We all graduated from Taylorsville High School in 2009.




We always tried to coordinate our Halloween costumes. This was probably one of my favorites. Haley's mom made it for us. I couldn't find a picture with Danielle in it, but she was a butterfly.

In 2009 we were Greek Goddesses. We were also super heroes and cats other years, but I don't have pictures of those costumes.

We also took a "Girl's trip" down to St. George. It was such a blast!

It took a few tries to get all 6 of us in the picture.

We went to California the next year. We rode this bad boy across a 6 lane road. People laughed at us where ever we went.

The thing that I love most about my girls is that we can be total dorks when we're around each other. For example, spending the night at nickelcade, using our tickets to get mustaches, and then spending the rest of the night singing karaoke (with our mustaches on, of course!).

Speaking of being dorks, we decided to do "Ugly Sweater Photos" one Christmas. We went to the DI and bought the ugliest sweaters we could find. We then took pictures in the cheesiest poses possible.



We ate lots of food together. I mean LOTS.


Just in case you were wondering why I'm doing this post, we all hung out last night and had a "6 Chick reunion". It reminded me of all the great times we've had together.
I love you girls!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! I love you!!! We've had so many good times. And there WILL be more good times to come. :)

Love, Haley I. Muffin

Hailey Jo said...

I LOVE this!! Thanks for posting this, La. We have had so many memories together. With more to come. I love you girls!!<3
Love, Hailey

Anonymous said...

Ahh this is the best! We really have had the BEST of times together. Thanks for posting this. I love you all!! <3
Love, Rach

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

You guys are beautiful!!! It's amazing how much you look like your dad with a mustache.