Menu

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 7!

Day 7 was in Ketchikan. When we got off the boat, we went straight on a sea plane tour.

Here's Richie as the co-pilot.


Richie and our pilot

Me!


In the plane...

Our view from the plane. I wish that I could post all 100 pictures that I took from the plane, but I doubt anyone would look at them :)


There were thousands of waterfalls like this. It was so pretty. Pictures don't really do justice.


Richie caught this amazing picture as we were flying past our ship.


All of us in front of the plane :)

After our sea plane tour, we went to a Lumberjack Show. These men were so buff. They had different competitions of sawing logs and balancing on logs on the water.

The most impressive part of the show was the tree climbing competition, although I would hardly call it a competition. We referred to this man as "Spider Man" for the rest of the trip.




That afternoon, we went hot-tubbing. We met a band member from the Violent Femmes.

Dinner!

Day 7 also happened to be my parent's 30th anniversary! Don't they look so happy? :)

No comments: