Menu

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 1!

Richie and I went on a trip last week with my parents. We went on an Alaskan cruise with 6 couples: us, my parents, the Loves, the Pratts, the Coombs, and the Taggarts. The trip was AMAZING! I'm going to break it down into day-by-day posts so I can give detail about every day.

Tyler was kind enough to drive the 4 of us to the airport. Richie could already tell I was going to be "camera happy" on this trip. We didn't make it out of the driveway before I was snapping photos of the two of us.

My Dad has always told me that there was a University of Utah tow tractor at the airport, and I never believed him. Here it is! Go Utes!

This is our first picture in Seattle. We walked around some of the shops there and watched the ocean for a while.

We found this old man carving a Totem pole. You can't see the whole thing, but it was big!


We went to a Mariner's baseball game that night. It was so much fun! The mariners won 7-0. I don't remember who they played, but they weren't very good.
The weather was great the day we were there. It was flooding in Utah and there was no rain in Seattle-go figure!

1 comment:

Hailey Jo said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm glad you got to go, Alaska is amazing. Did you get to see any whales??