Menu

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Dating Richie was so much fun. We got to do so many fun things, so I thought I'd share them with you all. :)

Me and Richie at a hockey game. After this was our first kiss.

Halloween 2009. Hailey, Haley and Rachel came up to go to the Utah State Howl. We dressed as Greek Goddesses and Richie and his friends dressed emo.

This was taken the night we were engaged. I love this picture because you can see how happy both of us were.

We went on a double date with my parents on this day. It was a "White Trash Day"! We went bowling and to Rocky Mountain Raceway. This was taken the day before we got engaged.

Rocky Mountain Raceway again.

My 19th Birthday! We went to Leatherby's (an ice cream shop), a movie, and shooting. This has actually become a Birthday tradition for me. I don't have any pictures from my 20th Birthday though.

Bowling. On Thursday nights, bowling is only $1/game so we did this a lot last year!

Richie took me fishing at Second Dam. I rocked that fishing vest.

Fishing at Bear Lake. You can't tell, but it was FREEZING. I made Richie take off his hood for the picture. We never ended up catching a fish. Some day we will.

Rafting! We went to Jackson Hole with Richie's family last summer and had a blast.

Jackson Hole again.

Roasting hot dogs.

Utah State Basketball game! The picture doesn't do the experience justice. These games are EPIC. There are always tons of people there. We were just really early.
Dating Richie was a lot of fun, but being married to him is TONS better. :D

1 comment:

southernbelleang said...

This is Richie's cousin Angie. :) I love all of your new blog updates. You guys have done a ton of fun things. Congratulations on your new niece.