Menu

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Day of Bargains!


Richie was sweet enough to let me go on a spring shopping spree today! I'm sure he was pleased at my amazing bargain shopping skill though. :) Who knew Ross could be such a great store?

Jean capris-$15

Cute lace top-$12
Black leggings-$5
White shoes-$20 (regularly $40)

Off white lace shoes-$20 (regularly $40)

My itch to shop must have rubbed off on Richie. He got a tape adapter for the car and two HDMI cables (all were on sale).

I also convinced him to get this schnazzy tie.
Paisley tie-$10

We ended the night with Subzero. To go along with our "Bargain Day", we got both of our ice creams for free! For those of you who live in Logan, you need to get BlueCache cards! You get all sorts of discounts and freebies in the Cache Valley area!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute clothes. You did great!